Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bloglovin'

+JMJ+

Ever since the disappearance of Google Reader, the blogosphere has been abuzz with cries of outrage or disappointment. However, there are a couple of other sites out there that function similarly and - from what I have gathered thus far - Bloglovin' does a pretty good job of keeping all those blogs you want to read in one, clean, easy-to-sift-through place for you.

At the very least, I've seen lots of other bloggers start to use Bloglovin' and haven't heard any complaints...so for those of you that are interested you can follow my blog on Bloglovin'! Other ways to subscribe to my updates (check out the right hand side of my page) are via email or by simply clicking "join this site" where you see "followers."

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Enjoy!
P.S. I believe Bloglovin' also has an app for all of you tech savvy people with iPhones or Android phones. :)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe when we finally meet, you can explain this bloglovin thing to me...SO many folks have it now, but I'm not getting it...so. much. to. learn. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can do that! It took me a long time to understand it & jump on the bandwagon, too.

      Delete