Monday, August 12, 2013

Selecting Bridesmaids, Part 2--Family, Friends, or Both?

+JMJ+

My man and his 9 groomsmen looking dapper on our wedding day. Brian Powell Photography.

Some of you may (or may not) remember Part 1 of my "Selecting Bridesmaids" guest post that was published a little over a month ago on Stephanie C.'s blog, Captive the Heart. Well, it's been a busy month for both Steph and myself (quick recap: she moved to another state, she just started a new job [congrats, Stephanie!], I moved to another state, then I delivered a baby!) but I finally found the time to let you know that Part 2 is now available for your perusal! Steph published it a week ago, not knowing that as she posted it I was already in the hospital in active labor with little Gabriel! :)

Head on over to Captive the Heart if you're interested in reading Selecting Bridesmaids, Part 2--Family, Friends, or Both? Even if you are happily married and not interested in reading any wedding-related tips or tricks, you should still head over to her blog to check out her most recent photo of her gorgeous, now-30-weeks-pregnant baby bump! Isn't she glowing??

“The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.”
-Fawn Weaver

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm not sure I know that many different guys let alone know that many well enough to have them in my wedding party. I think I need to start getting out more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my husband is a rare man, I think, to have 9 guys he could choose to match my 9 girls!

      Delete