Tuesday, March 4, 2014

NEW BLOG NAME AND ADDRESS! Welcome to Bluebird Songs!

+JMJ+

It's official! What was once known as "I Found Him Whom My Soul Loves" has been transitioned to its new title, Bluebird Songs. Along with the name change comes a new address:

www.bluebird-songs.blogspot.com

If you were following this blog on Bloglovin' or any other feed reader, make sure to change your subscription to the new address (to follow on Bloglovin, click on the button on the side of the blog)! If you simply follow this blog through Blogger or via email subscription I don't think you need to do anything. Hopefully I haven't confused or lost too many of you lovely readers in the transition.

Without further ado, welcome to Bluebird Songs, where I will continue to write about God's love, married life, motherhood, and whatever else my heart desires. Curious about the name change and its significance? You can read more on my "About Bluebirds" page.

Oh, and if you've linked to any of  my old posts in the past, fear not - I exported everything to a different blog and gave it the old "www.himwhommysoulloves.blogspot.com" address. So the links should live on. :) You simply won't find any new posts at that location because it's all going to be over here at Bluebird Songs.

Thanks for reading along on my continued blogging journey!

“Go back?" he thought. "No good at all! Go sideways? Impossible! Go forward? Only thing to do! On we go!" So up he got, and trotted along with his little sword held in front of him and one hand feeling the wall, and his heart all of a patter and a pitter.”
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

6 comments:

  1. yay hi! love it and love your new picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! <3 Such a fun read -- I'm a tad obsessed with blogs, lol. Do you have an instagram? I would love to follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! I do have an instagram account, but it's currently private so that I only have people I know following. If I ever make it public I'll be sure to let all my readers know!

      Delete