Monday, June 9, 2014

Sister, Sister

+JMJ+

Just popping in to say that the blog will probably remain pretty quiet this week. Why, you ask? Well, as is often the case, the blog stays quiet when real life gets louder. And this week is going to get loud in the happiest of ways! Because my brother-in-law (the MIT PhD candidate) is presenting a paper in Zurich this week, these three beauties are about to arrive on our doorstep for a week overflowing with sisterly and baby cousin love!


We last saw Christina and company this spring when my niece, E, turned 2. Before that, we had the joy of hosting them down in Florida for a week in December, and before that we saw them for Gabriel's baptism. What a blessing that we have been able to share so much fun family time together since Gabriel made his arrival! I cannot wait to watch S and E dote over their very first cousin whom they lovingly refer to as "baby Gabey." Nor can I wait to be reunited with one of my best friends in the entire world! Aren't siblings one of the greatest gifts?

It's going to be a good, chaotic week around these parts.

"A woman without her sister is like a bird without wings."
-Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! It makes me so happy that my girls are such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! It makes me so happy that my girls are such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sister you have. I hope you guys have fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how fun!
    my sis is in town as well and we are busy planning things left and right. i love seeing our children grown up together.
    (beautiful family!!!)

    ReplyDelete