Friday, October 31, 2014

7QT (Vol. 31): Happy Halloween!

+JMJ+

Last year (when Gabriel was almost 3 months old), Michael and I painted our pumpkins for Halloween. Personally, I think this is more fun (and less mess!) than carving, so I'd like to see it continue on as an annual tradition within our family. Sure enough, we painted again this year and considering I told all of you to come back today to see the finished product, I'd better show you the results!

Because it's also Friday, I thought I'd join back in with Jen and her faithful quick takers. Are you ready for what is bound to be my shortest (quickest) quick takes of them all?! Here it is. Seven words and a photo:

1. Happy 2. Halloween 3. from 4. our 5. growing 6. little 7. family!


Your eyes don't deceive you; that IS a fourth pumpkin! We cannot wait to meet him or her circa June 4, 2015!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! What a cute announcement! Congratulations and many, many blessings for your growing family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love this! Such cuteness. Sending so much love your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the newest little pumpkin in your patch!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting, and what an adorable announcement!!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete