Thursday, December 11, 2014

I think I'll go to Boston....

+JMJ+

Do you all know that song by Augustana? Well, I thought that lyric made for an appropriate title because the latest news around these parts is...

...that we are moving to the Boston area! This month. 

Isn't this image of the Boston Public Garden so beautiful?

Fortunately, the rest of those song lyrics do not apply to us because there are people there that know our names. My older sister and her beautiful family are in the Boston area - which means that for the first time in our married lives we will be living near family! Leaving our amazing Philadelphia friends will be incredibly bittersweet, but I cannot tell you how excited I am that this is where the Lord is leading us next.

When we shared the news about our plans to move, one friend pointed out that we continue moving while I'm pregnant - because at this point I'm literally 2 for 2. She's so right - but thankfully this time around it's when I'm between 3 and 4 months along instead of 9. And we aren't moving in 4 days like that one time either. ;)

Still, the move will be quick and there is a LOT to do considering my husband is currently in Colorado (and scheduled to go back again next week). So, if you'll excuse me, our toddler is sleeping and I'm about to get started on some serious packing. Please pray for us as we prepare to move (hopefully) before Christmas. It's going to be a lot of work for this pregnant mother with a husband that is temporarily across the country for work.

Before I forget: tomorrow is the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe! I just love her.

+Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us.+

“The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not protect you.”
-Anonymous

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! And I absolutely love the Augustana reference :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Another move?? I admire you, girl. How do you do it? Praying for another smooth transition for you. And so excited you get to be near family this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Boston!!! I do a lot of retreats and talks in the boston area - would love to have you as a guest sometime to welcome to you the 'neighborhood' ... please know of my prayers as you prepare for this next stage in your life!!

    ReplyDelete