Friday, July 24, 2015

What I Wish I Knew Before I Got Married (A Series at Waltzing In Beauty)

+JMJ+

Hi, friends! Do you all know Christina from Waltzing In Beauty? Awhile back she thoughtfully contacted me about contributing to her "What I Wish I Knew Before I Got Married" series. Well, today you can find me on her blog sharing a piece from my archives all about how/why my husband and I decided to create a joint Facebook account and ditch our individual ones back when we were engaged. You know the one. Or if you don't, head on over to Waltzing in Beauty for a quick read!

Make sure you check out the rest of the series, too, to hear more from other brides about some wisdom they've gleaned along the way. And while you're there, make sure to congratulate Christina on her recent nuptials!

No comments:

Post a Comment