Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Baby #3 is a...

+JMJ+





GIRL!!!




The volcano was the perfect way to surprise the boys with the news! I can hardly think of anything that would be more exciting to them than an explosion of colorful lava unless it somehow managed to additionally incorporate trains, construction trucks, and dinosaurs all in one.... 

Gabriel (who poured the vinegar in) had been confidently informing me that our baby is a girl since the day we first told them about the pregnancy weeks ago. As soon as the pink lava splashed out he happily exclaimed, "Pink! So it means it is a girl! So I was right!" 

Little kids, I tell ya. Sometimes they just know.

To be honest, we would have been excited about the baby's gender regardless and I frequently told everyone I had no preference...but now I can admit that I was secretly hoping for a daughter this time around. :)

Believe it or not, we unintentionally dressed in blue & pink the day we did the gender reveal!

God is so good. And this little girl is already fiercely loved. Please, please keep her in your prayers as she continues to grow.

"For this child I prayed; and the Lord has granted me the petition that I made to him."
1 Samuel 1:27

2 comments:

  1. What a cute way to have your boys welcome a sister into their lives! Lots of prayers and hugs.

    ReplyDelete